Japanese and Chinese Translator Needed

30 May 2010
Japanese and Chinese Translator Needed
I need Japanese Translation to English of Magazine Article (Anywhere)

Hi. I need someone to give me a written translation in English of an article in a Japanese magazine. You can view it here: http://stevenboe.com/StevenBoe/files/August%20Magazine_Whitney_Boe.pdf Please let me know how much you would charge to give a complete translation of all text. (total estimate, not per word) I would like this done as soon as possible. Email me with your information and I will contact you. Thanks! More information here.

Interpreter and Translator Wanted for English to Chinese Mandarin

In search of a interpreter / translator who is fluent in the english language and the Chinese Mandarin Language. Applicants must be able to READ, WRITE, and Converse. Applicants from the UK a plus. Fore more information please call (617) 934-0099 or click the above link to email me. Thanks. More information here.
Related Opportunities:
Ranked: 500 highest-paying publications for freelance writers
The Freelance 500 Report (2015 Edition, 138 pages) profiles the highest-paying markets, ranked to help you decide which publication to query first. The info and links in this report are current. Details here.