Job: Writer from the Philippines (Preferably)

10 April 2010
Job: Writer from the Philippines (Preferably)
Philippines/USA/UK writers are preferred but it's not compulsory. I am going to select in the next two days.

I want 3 writers who can write 5-10 articles a day, 500 words each. I need writers who understand commitment and are responsible enough to do the work. If I like your work, I may hire you on long term basis as I need loads of content regularly. Writers need to be perfect in their spelling and grammar usage, and should be able to handle a few complex topics. Please write "I have read" in your bid, so that I know you have read my instructions. Please bid for 25 articles.

Payment will be made via paypal only and $2 per article. Please enclose one writing sample of yours with the bid, for your bid to be considered.

1) You need to have some experience in content writing. Should be aware of plagiarism and how to avoid it.
2) Are aware of the importance of delivery quality, plagiarized free articles on time.
3) Can be online at least 5-6 hours (Any Time zone).

Those who are interested pls contact me at
gtalk: shilpa.aiesec@gmail.com
Yahoo messenger: nuty_gal
Related Opportunities:
Ranked: 500 highest-paying publications for freelance writers
The Freelance 500 Report (2015 Edition, 138 pages) profiles the highest-paying markets, ranked to help you decide which publication to query first. The info and links in this report are current. Details here.